So, you have seen my post on the things I have had to overcome in my life on the November 21st at 6:48pm. It is because those challenges I have succeeded to with my accomplishments as they gave me discipline, motivation, drive and structure to everything I think, see, say, feel, hear, and do. There are always positives and negatives to everything in life and I chose to get past and deal with the challenges and traumatic events of the past by and roll forward with my life with a completely different mindset to others how have and are going through the things I went through.
I chose to empower myself to look at the positive learnings from each of those events and learn those lessons implement what I have learnt through putting my holistic health support system together and using it support me in rolling forward as quickly as possible into greener pastures in my life.
Below are the things I have accomplished in my life because of those challenges and traumatic events.
- Certifications in IT
- Certifications in Project Management
- Certifications in being a Scrum Master
- Certifications in personal training
- Doing modelling
- Going on holidays overseas on my own
- Reinventing myself and my life a number of times
- Being more confident and secure within myself
- Putting personal boundaries in place and attracting some truly wonderful friends into my life
- Knowing what I want in a relationship
- Knowing what I want in a job/career and a business
- Moving from a support job in ICT (Information Communication and Technology) to project Management and Development Manager roles
- Managing large multi-million-dollar Projects and mini-Programs and fully delivering them
- Running 2 successful business in my life one as a Personal trainer and lifestyle mentor and the other as a Personal Transformational Coach/Speaker and Author
- Moving from one city on my own to another one and fully integrating myself into that city socially and with a career
- Physically, financially and emotionally support myself for 29 going on 30 years
- Making my holistic health my number 1 priority
- Putting together my holistic health support system that has gotten me through some very traumatic event and challenges in my life on my own
- Getting to know who I am and love who I am unconditionally
- Building a big following on Facebook (3.4k and rising) and LinkedIn (over 5k and rising)
- Being able to restructure and troubleshoot a website when I have never done it before
- Writing my first book (Dare To Be You) which is going through editing at the moment so that it can be published by a major global publishing firm in January 2022
- Setting and implementing clear and precise boundaries with people
- Being able to sing, speak and dance in front of a camera (on Facebook lives) whilst having the fear of “not being perfect” and of “being judged”
- Putting myself out there on social media with my profile open for the world to see in April 2020
- Speaking on Facebook lives and YouTube videos since April 2020
- Working on my journey to overcome more of my fear of public speaking through doing a public speaker’s course with the Speakers Institute
- Opening up and speaking my mind when I need to, and not holding back as my views are important and deserve to be heard
- Having a very successful career in ICT (Information Communication and Technology) for over 21 years
- Helping others live and speak their truth through my coaching, blogs/articles and social media posts
- Jumping out of airplanes to face a fear of heights
- Having social anxiety but still going to pubs, clubs, restaurants, and theaters on my own because I want to even if it is not the “societal norm”
- Rolling forward from enormous amounts of trauma from the past and positively moving forward with my life.
- I now stand up and fight for what I believe in
- Turning my financial anxiety around so that it works for me in my life
- Reinventing myself and my life and the way I look at myself and my life a number of times at different turning points in my life
- Changing my mindset from depression to being focused, driven, and achieving my goals in my life
- Keeping myself fed, clothed and sheltered
- Having more self-respect and self-love
- Every day “Daring to be me” and challenging myself on who I am and what makes me happy
- Getting “Dare To Be You” trademarked here in Australia and in the UK
- Being in romantic relationships after being raped twice in my life
- Recovering from going to trial thrice in my life as the victim of rapes and winning those trials
- Finding workplaces that respect me, my work and my opinion
- Putting project management frameworks and structure over the top of projects in organizations with a global presence that did not have a project management framework or any form of structure to their Program Management office projects before I worked for them
- Streamlining processes and procedures for myself and others I work for and getting recognition for it
- Being happier and more secure within myself and my life since cutting my parents out of my life for not treating me right
If this resonates with you or if you want to know more about how i accomplished all of this in my life despite all the traumatic events and challenges i have had to overcome then feel free to reach out to me for a free 15min chat to see how I can help you accomplish your goals and overcome your fears and replace your limiting beliefs to positively empower you and give you the strength, courage and determination to push forward with your life and past the trauma and challenges you are facing.
Copyright © 2022 Lynette Diehm.
All rights reserved. No part of this post may be used or reproduced by any means, electronic, or mechanical, including photocopying, recording, taping or by any information storage retrieval system without the written permission of the author except in the case of brief quotations embodied in critical articles and reviews.
#daretobeyou, #daretobeyouinlife, #daretobeyourself, #selflove, #loveyourself, #empowerment, #selfawareness, #selfesteem, #selfconfidence, #selfrespect, #selfcare, #daretobeyoucoaching, #mindsetcoaching, #transformationalcoaching, #coachingdaretobeyou, #daretofaceyourfearsheadon, #daretobetrasnformed, #personaldevelopmentcoaching, #personalcoaching, #daretobesuccessful, #daretosucceed, #mentalhealth, #personalgrowth, #selfworth, #gratitude, #Yourself, #Outstanding, #Unstoppable, #Dare To Be You, #inspiration