Are you constantly feeling as though you are a puppet on a string?
When other people say jump, you jump and when they say sit down or go for a walk; you do it.
Are you constantly thinking about others in the below ways:
- What to say so you don’t offend them
- Constantly walking on eggshells so you don’t upset anyone
- Constantly considering other people’s needs more than your own needs
- Constantly doing things you are not at all interested in because others what you to
- Constantly shoving your own feeling back inside you when others offend or hurt you and not speaking up about them
- Constantly chasing people to catch up with you and or to go to things you have arranged with them months ago to attend
- Constantly being disappointed by others’ action, reactions and words to you and about you
- Constantly feeling as though you aren’t good enough for some people
- Feeling as though people are using you when they are bored but when you want to do some, they are way too busy to give you the time of day
- Staying in unhappy and unhealthy romantic and platonic relationships that are doing you more harm than good
- Constantly silencing your inner child’s voice as you don’t think you have a right to say anything
- Constantly going with the flow even though you would rather be doing something else
- Constantly thinking that if you tell people how you feel and what you think they won’t understand and will make fun of you,
- Constantly feeling bad for doing things with good intentions that get taken out of context and with negativity by others
- Constantly being abused by others because they have had a bad day
The above are all symptoms of our three universal fears of not being enough, not being loved, and not belonging. This must really drain you. I mean seriously thinking about and doing all the above four others day in and day out really drained me for many years. To the point where I was so depressed, low on energy, and couldn’t function properly in what’s called the “Normal everyday life”.
Don’t you just want to belong, be loved, and know that you are enough for just being yourself rather than being a people pleaser and someone you are not?
Do you constantly feel when people take things the wrong way and let you down misunderstood, taken for granted, and used?
And because of this, do you feel lost, broken, and depleted?
Don’t you just want to be yourself and not have to worry about think of and doing what other people want you to?
Do you ever feel that life is just too hard with everyone else’s conditions about life hanging over your head?
Don’t you just simply want to do the following:
- Put your needs first (at the top of the priority list)
- Voice your opinion, scream, yell, sing and dance
- Build your life around you and what makes you happy
- Love, pamper and nurture yourself
- Eat what you want
- Exercise when you want
- Love who you want
- Be friends and hang out with those that truly appreciate and love you for the bright and bubbly butterfly you really are
- When you are upset, scream, yell and cry (let your emotions out) instead of holding them in and letting them build up and consuming you
- Live the life that you want to live on your terms
- Work towards your goals and dreams without being that person who has to put everything down to please others
- Be adventurous and do things on your own and feel sensational about it
What If I told you that you could do the above and that I am living proof!
What if I told you I could help you break free from the puppeteer’s strings that are controlling you and your life!
What if I told you I could help you become true to yourself and who you really are!
What if I told you that you are worth it! Would you invest in yourself?
What if I told you I am there for you and ready to serve you, would you contact me to get started in reinventing yourself and your life so that you can transform from the caterpillar in the cocoon into the amazingly beautify butterfly that you are worthy of being that lights up the world with its big bright colorful wings, and free flowing attitude that is true to itself in every way.
If you want to become the bright beautiful colorful butterfly that lights the way for yourself and others all it will take is a phone call, message or an email today, right now to me to get you on your way to becoming all you can be and all that you are worthy of being.
I am here and passionate about helping you to be all that you can be!
Alternatively, you could just stay in your comfort zone, people pleasing and never reaching your true potential in life.
Do you want to be the first person I spoke about (the puppet on a string)?
Do you want to be the second person (the amazingly beautiful butterfly that you are worthy of being)?
THE CHOICE IS YOURS! ©
Copyright © 2022 Lynette Diehm.
All rights reserved. No part of this post may be used or reproduced by any means, electronic, or mechanical, including photocopying, recording, taping or by any information storage retrieval system without the written permission of the author except in the case of brief quotations embodied in critical articles and reviews.
#daretobeyou, #daretobeyouinlife, #daretobeyourself, #selflove, #loveyourself, #empowerment, #love, #confidence, #daretobebold, #daretotouch, #empowerment, #selfawareness, #selfesteem, #selfconfidence, #selfrespect, #selfcare, #care, #daretobeyoucoaching, #mindsetcoaching, #transformationalcoaching, #coachingdaretobeyou, #daretoletsoemoneelsetakethewheel, #daretofaceyourfearsheadon, #daretobetrasnformed, #personaldevelopmentcoaching, #personalcoaching, #daretobehappy, #daretobesuccessful, #daretosucceed, #mentalhealth, #personalgrowth, #selfworth, #gratitude, #Yourself, #Outstanding, #Unstoppable, # Dare To Be You