Goodbye to 2021 and hello 2022
As we see this year out and the beginning of 2022 in it is important to reflect on the following things:
- The journey we traveled in our to get us to where we are now
- The journey we have yet to travel
- What the new chapters in our lives we want to create either personally, professionally with experiences, health, mindset, feelings etc…
- Who we are now
- Who we became in the year
- Who we want to be in the new year
- What we accomplished
- What we overcame
- What relationships in our lives ended either through death, toxicity, a falling out or simply growing apart
- What new relationships we started with others, friendships, relationships, groups, communities, businesses, professional
- What old relationships got stronger due to supporting, caring, encouraging, acknowledging, and loving each other
- What old values fell by the way side
- What new values we now have for ourselves and our lives
- What we want to achieve for the new year
- What we want the new year to look like for us
- How we are going to get there.
We have all had it tough the last couple of years, but we mustn’t give up.
We must continue to love, support, inspire and move each other forwards in a positive way.
All though we have all at one point over the past few years felt alone but we have never truly been alone as we have all been going through the same types of things in the universal collective.
We will never be alone; miracles do happen, and good times are coming.
What the last couple of years should have taught us is that we are strong, resilient, brave, and courageous, that we can get through just about anything as long as we have hope and belief in the future and what to come.
Nothing is 100% guaranteed or predictable in life and that is what makes life exciting and work living.
Stand tall and strong for the person you are now because you are remarkable and have proven that you can get through anything and everything that life has thrown at you.
Never be afraid to ask for help and or reach out to someone else when you are going through tough times as it is through the kindness of strangers that that we find hope, faith, courage, support and above all strength.
Believe in yourselves as I believe in you. We very rarely see our own potential and what we are really capable of to be great in life and it is through others that we get to know we are far more capable and have far more potential than what we through we did.
2022 has so many new options, possibilities, roads to travel down and decisions to make that will dramatically change who we are, and our futures so concentrate on the positives, your hopes, your dreams, your goals and really create somethings special for yourselves in the new year.
Have an amazing 2022 everyone!
Copyright © 2022 Lynette Diehm.
All rights reserved. No part of this post may be used or reproduced by any means, electronic, or mechanical, including photocopying, recording, taping or by any information storage retrieval system without the written permission of the author except in the case of brief quotations embodied in critical articles and reviews.
#daretobeyou, #daretobeyouinlife, #daretobeyourself, #selflove, #loveyourself, #empowerment, #selfawareness, #selfesteem, #selfconfidence, #selfrespect, #selfcare, #daretobeyoucoaching, #mindsetcoaching, #transformationalcoaching, #coachingdaretobeyou, #daretofaceyourfearsheadon, #daretobetrasnformed, #personaldevelopmentcoaching, #personalcoaching, #daretobesuccessful, #daretosucceed, #mentalhealth, #personalgrowth, #selfworth, #gratitude, #Yourself, #Outstanding, #Unstoppable, #Dare To Be You, #inspiration