Are you constantly feeling as though you are a puppet on a string?
When other people say jump you jump and when they say sit down or go for a walk you do it. Are you constantly thinking and doing the below things?
- Constantly walking on eggshells so you do not upset anyone and be abused for it.
- Constantly putting other people’s needs above your own needs.
- Constantly being disappointed by others action, reactions, and words to you and about you
- Constantly feeling as though you are not good enough for some people.
- Constantly staying in unhappy and unhealthy romantic and platonic relationships
- Constantly thinking that if you tell people how you feel and what you think they will not understand and will judge you.
- Constantly feeling bad for doing things with good intentions that get taken out of context and with negativity by others.
The above are all symptoms of our three universal fears of not being enough, not being loved and not belonging.
This must really drain you.
For me thinking about and doing all the above things for others day in and day out got really drained over the years.
To the point where I was so depressed, low on energy, and couldn’t function properly in what’s called “Normal everyday life”.
I wanted to just belong, be loved and know that I was enough for just being myself rather than being a people pleaser and someone I was not.
I felt misunderstood, taken for granted and used by people constantly when they took things the wrong way and let me down.
And because of this I felt lost, broken and depleted.
I just wanted to be myself and not have to worry about thinking of and doing what other people wanted me to do.
I constantly felt that life was just too hard with everyone else’s conditions about life hanging over my head.
Deep down inside I did not feel that loved, good enough or that I even belonged.
Because I felt this way I was constantly airing on the side of caution where I got the least amount of conflict and where I would not be judged.
This made me want to continually please others and put my own needs below the needs of other people’s needs thus attracting the wrong people into my life.
I have been there and know how this feels and how to break out of being this type of person. I have developed my Unstoppable Relationships Program which will help you to break out of that people pleasing cycle and help you to bring into your life healthier happier relationships.
This program is not for the faint at heart or for those who are lazy. It will be hard work.
This program will help you in the following ways:
1) Find out who you are, love yourself and dare to be you.
2) Be able to build healthier relationships with yourself and others with the relationship builder specifically designed for your unique situation in life.
3) Attract the right people with the attraction magnet by putting yourself out there and knowing where to look.
If you want to start attracting the right people into your life that:
Respect you and your boundaries.
And you want to know how to maintain those relationships, then the Unstoppable Relationships program is for you.
If you sign up today, I will throw in my bonus offer of the Mutual Respectful Relationships (happiness) module absolutely free.
If you are wanting to be loved and respected for who you are and to build and maintain mutually respectful relationships in the next 6 to 12 months
Then this is the program for you
Send me a Facebook message if you would like to know more about this program.
We will hop on a quick call and see it is a match and prepare to get you moving on this. ©
Copyright © 2022 Lynette Diehm.
All rights reserved. No part of this post may be used or reproduced by any means, electronic, or mechanical, including photocopying, recording, taping or by any information storage retrieval system without the written permission of the author except in the case of brief quotations embodied in critical articles and reviews
#daretobeyou, #daretobeyouinlife, #daretobeyourself, #selflove, #loveyourself, #empowerment, #love, #confidence, #daretobebold, #daretotouch, #empowerment, #selfawareness, #selfesteem, #selfconfidence, #selfrespect, #selfcare, #care, #daretobeyoucoaching, #mindsetcoaching, #transformationalcoaching, #coachingdaretobeyou, #daretoletsoemoneelsetakethewheel, #daretofaceyourfearsheadon, #daretobetrasnformed, #personaldevelopmentcoaching, #personalcoaching, #daretobehappy, #daretobesuccessful, #daretosucceed, #mentalhealth, #personalgrowth, #selfworth, #gratitude, #Yourself, #Outstanding, #Unstoppable, # Dare To Be You