It is important when you are going through uncertainty to keep a positive mindset. Many people in time that are uncertain struggle.
Why is that you may say? Let me answer that for you. People forget that through uncertainty, change and adversity come many things:
- We have the ability to see other options
- We have the ability to create our futures the way we want to
- We are the creators of their destinies
- Through uncertainty, change and adversity comes personal growth
- Through uncertainty, change and adversity comes more flexibility
- Through uncertainty, change and adversity comes self-realisation and life-changing moments
- Through uncertainty, change and adversity comes a new perspective on life
- Through uncertainty, change and adversity comes a new perspective on what really matters
- Through uncertainty, change and adversity, our priorities change
- Through uncertainty, change and adversity comes positive change and the ability to try and experience new and exciting things
- Through uncertainty, change and adversity comes evolution
- Through uncertainty, change and adversity come possibilities you would never have thought of before
- Through uncertainty, change and adversity comes pure strength and determination to move forward
- Through uncertainty, change and adversity, new doors open for us
Instead of focusing on the above things, people tend to focus on the negative things like the lack of, loss of things, or what you cannot do or where you cannot be. In these times, we need to now more than ever focusing on our internal dialogue with ourselves, and the things we can control which are our thoughts, emotions, feelings, actions, responses, and reactions to things. We need to be focusing on getting more positive, more secure, more certain and stronger within ourselves so that we have a mindset that when things don’t go to plan we pivot and we look at alternatives solutions to the road block instead of going straight in to the roadblock and smashing in a downwards spiral by dwelling on the problem and worrying about the negatives and the what ifs.
In this world. Why not have a mindset of because X happened? We now get Y, which is really positive, or when A takes place we get B, which is also really positive, or if we do H we will receive G which is really positive. Through problems and roadblocks, we now become more creative, more daring, more grateful, more flexible, and more courageous with life. And when there is a pothole in the road, we now find ways around it and so we become problem solvers and more likely to create and go after the lives that we really want. This is when our true selves come out to play. ©
Copyright © 2022 Lynette Diehm.
All rights reserved. No part of this post may be used or reproduced by any means, electronic, or mechanical, including photocopying, recording, taping or by any information storage retrieval system without the written permission of the author except in the case of brief quotations embodied in critical articles and reviews.
#daretobeyou, #daretobeyouinlife, #daretobeyourself, #selflove, #loveyourself, #empowerment, #love, #confidence, #daretobebold, #daretotouch, #empowerment, #selfawareness, #selfesteem, #selfconfidence, #selfrespect, #selfcare, #care, #daretobeyoucoaching, #mindsetcoaching, #transformationalcoaching, #coachingdaretobeyou, #daretoletsoemoneelsetakethewheel, #daretofaceyourfearsheadon, #daretobetrasnformed, #personaldevelopmentcoaching, #personalcoaching, #daretobehappy, #daretobesuccessful, #daretosucceed, #mentalhealth, #personalgrowth, #selfworth, #gratitude, #Yourself, #Outstanding, #Unstoppable, # Dare To Be You