I AM A WOMAN BUT I AM NOT JUST ANY WOMAN I AM ME AND I LOVE BEING ME.
- I am loved, I love
- I am enough
- I belong
- I am healthy
- I am special because I have unique qualities inside of me that make me who I am
- I sing, I dance
- I exercise
- I am strong
- I live
- I learn
- I grow
- I am a survivor
- I am a lover and a fighter
- I have emotions and I let them show. That is right. I get vulnerable and I am not afraid to be vulnerable.
- When I get hurt, I find the lesson in things and I learn from them and never look back
- I let my body deal with the emotions as and when they come up
- I then pick myself up, put my big girl britches on and move forward with my life the best way I know how to
I have literally
- Picked myself up from heart break
- Reinvented my life several times
- Moved out of being a people pleaser in to self love and self respect
- Dealt with massive amounts of trauma in my life as a child and an adult
- Lived through harassment, bullying, rape and abuse
- Survived financial hardship
- Survived a scare with cancer
I face my fears head on, for example:
- My fear of being out of control, I went on a V8 super-car ride where I wasn’t the driver
- I jumped out of an airplane to face my fear of heights,
- I do daily videos to move me out of the fear of not being enough, not being perfect, being judged
- I went into the floatation tank to face claustrophobia
- I go into large crowds at concerts etc when I was agoraphobic
- When I am afraid of getting and being lost, I go on holidays on my own to foreign countries
- When I am afraid of being and getting hurt emotionally, I get really vulnerable with people
- When I was afraid of not belonging, I show people who I am as I am exquisite on the inside and if they don’t like me too bad for them
- When I believed I was ugly, I bought myself a photo shoot that change my perspective and outlook on my outer appearance
- In my twenties, I used to hate reading now. I read all the time.
- When I was afraid of being alone, I didn’t jump from relationship to relationship. I go through a phase of self-exploration.
- When I was emotionally lost and did not know who I was, I spent large amounts of time by myself finding out who I was and constantly surprise myself with the things I found out about myself on this journey of life.
What I have learned from all of this is that life is so very precious and you aren’t going to be able to make anyone else happy unless you can love and make yourself happy first. Therefore, I face my fears head on and why I look at things from a different angle or perspective.
I am and always will be a work in progress, but for me, the learning, growing and transforming is exciting, and it challenges me in a good way. To me, if it doesn’t challenge me, then it isn’t worth doing. I constantly push myself out of my comfort zone and don’t mind if others give me a little nudge as well from time to time.
IN THE END ALL OF THESE THINGS ARE WHAT MAKE ME UNIQUE AND DIFFERENT AND SPECIAL AND FOR NOW JUST BEING, KNOWING AND LOVING MYSELF IS MORE THAN ENOUGH FOR ME AS I AM AN AMAZING WOMAN WITH A HEART OF GOLD! ©
Copyright © 2022 Lynette Diehm.
All rights reserved. No part of this post may be used or reproduced by any means, electronic, or mechanical, including photocopying, recording, taping or by any information storage retrieval system without the written permission of the author except in the case of brief quotations embodied in critical articles and reviews.
#daretobeyou, #daretobeyouinlife, #daretobeyourself, #selflove, #loveyourself, #empowerment, #love, #confidence, #daretobebold, #daretotouch, #empowerment, #selfawareness, #selfesteem, #selfconfidence, #selfrespect, #selfcare, #care, #daretobeyoucoaching, #mindsetcoaching, #transformationalcoaching, #coachingdaretobeyou, #daretoletsoemoneelsetakethewheel, #daretofaceyourfearsheadon, #daretobetrasnformed, #personaldevelopmentcoaching, #personalcoaching, #daretobehappy, #daretobesuccessful, #daretosucceed, #mentalhealth, #personalgrowth, #selfworth, #gratitude, #Yourself, #Outstanding, #Unstoppable, # Dare To Be You