This is a reflection of how far I have come since a massive trauma happened to me in the year 2000 on this date. Over the past 20 years, I have survived several life changing events and have lived to tell the tale.
These traumatic events (defining moments) are related to:
- Physical illnesses–Cervical cancer
- Mental illnesses–Depression, Mild PTSD, Anxiety
- Romantic relationships
- People pleasing – putting other people’s needs above my own needs
- Workplace bullying
- Workplace sexual harassment
- Childhood bullying
- Emotional abandonment
- Psychological abuse
- Attacks\deprivation of liberty\abduction
- Dating scams
- Crypto currency scams
- Being lied to, stolen from, betrayed, and cheated on by best friends
- Overwhelming fears (agoraphobia, claustrophobia, heights, being out of control, financial hardship, judgement, not enough, not belonging, not loved, perfectionism, being in front of video cameras, getting lost in a foreign country, being laughed at, Financial hardship etc…)
- Overbearing limiting beliefs
- Lack of self-love, self-respect, and self-esteem
- Having to relive a couple of traumas as I had to go to trial 3 times in my life
That trauma put me on this journey of self-development and exploration and health and fitness (holistic health of mind, body, spirit, emotions, and mental wellness).
That trauma was what got me started in building my holistic support and wellness system to move people positively forward from the traumatic shackles of the past, moving them out of the victim mentality mindset and helping them to deal with and change the stories from those traumas to become more of who they are authentically, living true to their values and being able to speak and live their truth.
I am living proof my system works as it has worked on me and continues to work to support me every day. I have achieved many of my goals in my life and look forward to achieving many more to come.
I am now very excited about my future and what is to come and am a very positive, organised, and disciplined person who is dedicated to mine and my client’s success. I also now celebrate the wins along the way, even the small ones, as they are the most enjoyable ones.
Copyright © 2022 Lynette Diehm.
All rights reserved. No part of this post may be used or reproduced by any means, electronic, or mechanical, including photocopying, recording, taping or by any information storage retrieval system without the written permission of the author except in the case of brief quotations embodied in critical articles and reviews.
#daretobeyou, #daretobeyouinlife, #daretobeyourself, #selflove, #loveyourself, #empowerment, #love, #confidence, #daretobebold, #daretotouch, #empowerment, #selfawareness, #selfesteem, #selfconfidence, #selfrespect, #selfcare, #care, #daretobeyoucoaching, #mindsetcoaching, #transformationalcoaching, #coachingdaretobeyou, #daretoletsoemoneelsetakethewheel, #daretofaceyourfearsheadon, #daretobetrasnformed, #personaldevelopmentcoaching, #personalcoaching, #daretobehappy, #daretobesuccessful, #daretosucceed, #mentalhealth, #personalgrowth, #selfworth, #gratitude, #Yourself, #Outstanding, #Unstoppable, # Dare To Be You